More than a book
21 Songs in 6 Days: Learn Ukulele the Easy Way makes it easy to learn ukulele because it’s not just a book.
When you buy the book you get all these ways to learn….
- Online Video Lessons 60 detailed lesson videos of a pro helping a beginner complete with onscreen lyrics and chord symbols to make learning faster, easier and fun. You’ll access them via your included membership in our website: www.ukulele.io. Here’s a sample video:
- MP3 audio recordings of two different versions of each song
- Color coded lyrics and chord symbol charts
- Songs in Music Notation
21 Songs in 6 Days: Learn Ukulele the Easy Way is an Amazon bestseller because it works! What’s inside?
- Learn the 3 basic strums that are the building blocks of all ukulele strumming patterns.
- Learn the 5 easiest ukulele chords and their chord symbols.
- Learn how to sing and strum chords at the same time. Practice with actual songs, not boring exercises. This ukulele songbook uses well known folk songs like “I’ve Been Working on the Railroad” & “Jingle Bells” to help you master key skills.
- Play and sing songs after the first lesson even if you’ve never touched an instrument before.
- Learn one basic skill at a time and practice it in several songs before moving on to what’s next.
- Learn to practice ukulele efficiently so you can become a speed learning machine.
Once you’ve digested these basics, you’ll be able to understand those pro videos that used to drive you crazy, pick up current hits on YouTube, and learn those wild strums one chunk at a time.
Complete Song List
- Are You Sleeping?
- Row, Row, Row Your Boat
- Three Blind Mice
- Have You Seen the Ghost of John?
- Hey, Ho, Nobody Home
- Ah, Poor Bird
- Frère Jacques
- Chatter With the Angels
- A Ram Sam Sam
- Shoo, Fly, Don’t Bother Me (in keys of F & C)
- Hush, Little Baby (in keys of F & C)
- Oats, Peas, Beans and Barley Grow (in keys of F & C)
- Banana Boat Song (Day-O) (in keys of F & C)
- Bury Me Not on the Lone Prairie
- Buffalo Gals (in keys of F & C)
- Down in the Valley (in keys of F & C)
- Goodbye, Old Paint (in keys of F & C)
- Hang Down Your Head, Tom Dooley
- Streets of Laredo (in keys of F & C)
- The Yellow Rose of Texas
- C, then G7 Etude
- He’s Got the Whole World in His Hands
- Polly Wolly Doodle
- Jingle Bells
- This Land Is Your Land (Simple Version & Complex Version)
- For He’s a Jolly Good Fellow
- Oh, When the Saints
- I’ve Been Working on the Railroad
- Red River Valley