TAKE YOUR UKULELE SKILLS TO THE NEXT LEVEL QUICKLY AND EASILY
- The 5 songs in this incredibly useful volume are
Five Foot Two
- The perfect book to follow 21 Songs in 6 Days: Learn Ukulele the Easy Way. Get more practice playing five chord songs as you learn new skills to help you sound even better.
- You’ll learn a total of 9 chords.
- All 5 songs include: strum patterns, chord diagrams, musical and tab notation, and lyrics. No matter what your preferred learning style, the authors have you covered.
- How to read and play tab and fingerpick melodies step-by-step.
- How to strum the ukulele: Discover the 3 strumming patterns all others are based on. Learn to combine them into fancier patterns that you can use to make all your music sound great!
- Beginning blues improvisation… discover the fun of making your own blues melodies.
- Failure is not an option! You’ll overcome any obstacle with clearly articulated troubleshooting tips distilled from the authors’ decades of music teaching experience.
- Plus a brief history of each song, a chord glossary with chord symbols and photos, ukulele tuning tips, recommended reading, and more.
Here’s what others are saying:
“I like the ‘tab’ thing. I am not to great at chords. My 72 year old fingers are not co-operating. I did the ‘tab’ and it works fine for me. I also have a terrible singing voice. Now I can play a song using melody instead of chords. Amazing Grace sounds just like Amazing Grace and not just a bunch of chords and my terrible singing voice (I cannot carry a tune). Actually I LOVE the tabs.” –Arlene Kennedy
“This book is great and super helpful. It’s very straight forward and does a great job at explaining everything you need to know so you can actually play the songs. It basically teaches everything from scratch it’s super easy to follow and comes with a bunch of extra resources like online video lessons. I loved it!”
No matter how you play today, you’re about to enter a new dimension of ukulele proficiency.
You’ll discover a deeper level of pleasure and enjoyment every time you pick up your ukulele to play. Prepare to be showered with generous praise.